Dear Sylvia,

I have been working on an on-line portfolio, organised by era, with a
thumbnails page:

http://www.vintagevictorian.com/Dress.html

The pictures are clickable and take you to a more detailed page for
each period; eventually I hope to have individual pages for each
outfit, but so far I've only done that for 1 dress.

http://www.vintagevictorian.com/Dress_95_Idy.html

There are just not enough hours in the day.  I am so torn between
wanting to add more and more to my website and wanting/needing to make
clothing.  I don't know what my boys are going to wear in the parade
on Monday.  I am finding it really hard to balance the two.  And my
housekeeping is definitely suffering..:~P

Katy