To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 3:24 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Update on Bjarne

As there seem to be quite a few on this list who expressed concern,
I thought you would like to know I've been in communication with Bjarne. He
asked me to send along his assurances he is well and not to worry. I told
him about all your lovely emails, and he is genuinely touched and wished me
to convey that.

I would ask that you respect his privacy. When he feels able he will
likely be back. Not to worry.

Regards,
Lorina
Five Rivers Chapmanry
purveyors of historical sewing patterns, quality hand-crafted cooperage,
re-enactor and embroidery supplies, and more.
519-799-5577 [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.5rivers.org