Can you paint the tab?  Nail polish maybe?

Katy

On 7/17/06, katherine sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ack - I just put in an invisible zip in a very non-historic dress but the tab
at the top is a) the wrong colour and b) hanging out.... I tend to use eyelets,
laces, pins etc to close clothing for clients but this is a new problem and not
one I can work around...

Any suggestions? (polite ones thank you).  No sign of zips this colour in the
locale so I could always take it out and put in a regular one but this is so
cool and makes it look like just another seam... until you get to the tab at
the top!

Katherine the stumped

p.s. the zip is cream, the dress is pale green poly-wool crepe and the style is
tea-length princess seamed a-line, with slightly flared mid-bicep sleeves and a
sweetheart neckline. The customer is /always/ right...

"A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                www.VintageVictorian.com
    Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
     Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.