If you're talking about the shirts book, I kind of do.

It's still hung up in legal issues - estate, copyright, permissions... the
typical yadda yadda for publishing a book of this nature. It happens that my
research crosses over hers, a couple of the shirts in the Met collection are
included in this book. But because hers is far more diverse, the chances of my
publishing first are greater than her estate beating me to it.

I am to understand her estate has enough material to publish 4 more books. It's
just a matter of sifting through it all and assembling it appropriately.

Kathy

Hi,
Does any of you know any news about the last Arnold Book wich was supposed
to be published?
I am awaiting it impatiently

Bjarne
Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or
barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert
(Fieldless) On a rose Or barbed vert a lion's head erased gules.

It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
Tosach eólais imchomarc. - Questioning is the beginning of knowledge.
http://www.sengoidelc.com/node/131