At 12:00 PM -0700 3/4/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Does anybody know of a place where i can buy some silver leaf palliettes.
Shaped like leafs?
They dont have to be excactly like these i have here:
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/cel.htm
And it doesnt matter if they are metal or plastic, when it comes to rare
things, you cant afford to be crittical.

Bjarne

I just was at a friends house and she showed me this *AWESOME* press. It did metal flashing and soda can metal the same as paper. There are leaf dies for it was well as flower dies and a bunch of terribly cute ones... It's called a Wizzard(sp) and is all the rage amongst the stamping/journaling/scrap booking set...

And the results are just what you are looking for!!!!!

Ta
Carol--Darn, new shelves will be full soon <G>
--
Creative Clutter is Better Than Idle Neatness!