Hi,

try MacCulloch and Wallis in London: http://www.macculloch-wallis.co.uk/Default.aspx

However, I could imagine that spiral boning could work better because it follows not only the curves of the body but the curve of a shaped seam as well. Wagner-Textilversand has boning in all kinds and widths. It´s under "Zubehör-Liste". http://www.corset-wg.de/
The site German, but I am sure that they will reply English inquiries.

Hope this helps,
Hanna