After 40? years of collecting and caring for a beloved costume collection, I am having a Last Roundup show that can be seen online at 3riversauction.com . This is the first time ever that I have seen all my costumes and assessories of antiquity at the same place and same time! It has been a show of over three months preparation; learning on both sides for the staff and myself. I calculate that about one fourth of the items on display are 80 years or older (which means a lot of hooks and eyes and snaps); this was a foreigh adventure for the photo crew!

Any way, I hope you might be curious to see some of the examples I have introduced from time to time in our various discussions. I am merely loosing the bulk of all this finery in exchange for a virtual collection! And this is pretty exciting to me.

Now, I will gain hours to continue Historical costume for the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries...scaled for customers of the Human sort, as well as in miniature. Looking forward to hours of leisure!

Kathleen