Thank you Suzi! Please keep us updated.

Beth

At 06:17 PM 4/22/2007, you wrote:
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:28:47 +0100
From: Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

There has been a rumour in the costume world here in England that
Jenny Tiramani, formerly head of Costume at the Globe Theatre, had
taken over the writing of Janet's books. Well, this evening, I asked
her this very question. I was very clearly told that she has not
"Taken over" the writing, but was merely helping Santina Levy,
Janet's literary executor. I also had the privilege of meeting Tina
at the same event, and together she and Jenny told me that the first
of the books, on ruffs, shirts, smocks, is being worked on now.  No
date was given for completion, and I did not ask, as I felt I had
been given privileged information anyway.

Jenny asked me to make very clear to anyone interested that Santina
Levy was still the principal editor/writer, and that Jenny was merely
helping her. If I get any more news, I will certainly pass it on.

Suzi