At 04:16 28/04/2007, you wrote:

--- Suzi Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Countess of Sussex (I think those are short puffs
> >trimmed/lined in white fur, but it's hard to tell
> with
> >the tone on tone B&W image)
>
>http://www.kimiko1.com/research-16th/FrenchHood/1570/FrancesSidney.html
>
> This lady is now considered in all likelihood to be
> Queen Elizabeth
> l. According to Janet Arnold, she is standing in
> front of a Chair of
> State. I think there may be an article in the
> catalogue "The Tudor
> Dynasty" from which I believe your picture comes.

Thank you Suzi! I didn't know that. I got that image
from someplace online, but I will look up the info if
I can find that book. Do you have the name of the
author?

Kimiko

I have it somewhere, but the workroom is in dire need of a clearout, so it might take a day or two to find. Give me a nudge if I don't produce it soon.

Suzi