Saragrace's request for German shopping spots prompts me to ask the same for
Ireland, in particular, western Ireland.  I'll be on my way there in 9 days!
We'll be spending a very quick and brief couple of days in counties Clare,
Mayo, and Roscommon, then a more leisurely week near Cork and touring around
the whole Southwest corner.

Does anyone know of any treasure troves of linens, embroidery, Irish crochet,
or exhibits of costume in any of the places I've mentioned?  And not all our
itinerary is set in stone yet.  If there are any tourist spots that shouldn't
be missed, I'd welcome all recommendations!

Thanks,
Kathy

>>> "Saragracetk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/08/07 11:35 PM >>>
Any recommendations? I'll be there in September.  I am planning on visiting
"Linen House"

Thanks,

Sg