Thanks very much for this information, Deredere~!
--Ruth Anne

On Jun 5, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Deredere Galbraith wrote:

This is how I made all the bone effects.

Take a a pair white of tights. Use one leg for the leg and make the other in to a glove. The bones on the arm and leg are painted on with black paint. Everywhere there should be shadow you paint it with shades of black paint. To make it a little more nasty paint one layer of latex over it. (this will make the tights less stretchy and it will fit not fit as perfect as before but it makes it looks dead.)

For the bones on the dress..
Don't read this when you are a vegetarian!

You buy some yummy spare ribs put them in an oven at 130 degrees Celsius. After about 45 minutes when the flesh almost falls from the bones you take them out. Make some potato's and some vegetables of whatever you like to eat with your spare ribs.
Note: watch out! Do not to eat your fingers we don't need those bones!
After your very yummy dinner you search for three nicely clean bones.
You lay those three in a bowl of warm water and clean them after a wile with a brush. To get them white you can put the in a bowl with some bleach but not too long!
Just two or three minutes. Clean them with water and let them dry.
Then you can glue them on. And for some more deadly effect you can paint some latex on.

Ruth Anne Baumgartner wrote:
Deredere,

The BONE effects are AMAZING! How did you do that?

--Ruth Anne Baumgartner
scholar gypsy and amateur costumer