In a message dated 7/13/2007 7:58:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

However,  I think it´s a great
idea to dress a vampire like a  reptile!

***************

I agree. But without foreknowledge of her idea... the costume has nothing  to
do with conveying anything reptilian.
Now, how does she explain making Dracula look like Leon Russell?

The problem with that film goes way beyond the costumes. For one it's "Bram
Stoker's" Dracula.... they made a big noise about following the book. Then  the
 very 1st scene and sequence in the film is NOT in the book. Hmmmmm...looks
like trouble ahead. And it is. There are some very interesting ideas in the
film, but it comes across as if the producers and powers that be thought EVERY
idea they had was fabulous and we'd just love them too. There's no tightening
of  ideas and concepts. It's literally all over the place. And, no, we don't
love  them all. There's something tragically wrong with every shot....and it's
 different in each mistake.