20 1/2 yds for the Robe A l'francaise http://www.simplicity.com/designNavigator.cfm?design=3637, sounds like Simplicity has gone overboard as per usual on buying extra yardage for trim rather than piecing scraps. Also I'm not sure about the shape and length of that point, 18th century experts can correct me but in the line drawing it doesn't look right and rather reminds me of a comment I heard about the Shakespeare in Love pattern describing the look as 'bodice with a p*nis' because there is just this narrow point sticking down at the front rather than a more straight line heading downwards to make a V shape. The wig really can't be helped, it's what you can buy easily from costume shops and I doubt Simplicity would have bothered with a good one for a photo shoot (and nothing above the neck is included in the pattern anyway). Although with a saque gown you can get away with claiming it's pre 1770s and the big hair trend hasn't really gotten underway yet.
Elizabeth