Hi De,

That *might* be the cambric I found. It's at least as light as batiste, if not
moreso. I can only get it wholesale and have to buy in bulk. In North America,
I  get it from Ulster Linen. I believe they also have a parent company
somewhere in the UK.

Kathy

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or
barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert
(Fieldless) On a rose Or barbed vert a lions head erased gules.
It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
Tosach eólais imchomarc. - Questioning is the beginning of knowledge.
Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Once upon a time there was a discussion on batiste weight linen and a source
was posted. I thought I saved the URL but I can't find it in my link files.
Could someone with the link please post it and post (if you remember) the
name of that type of linen as I know it isn't batiste.

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca