From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Saragrace Knauf
Sent: July 21, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Re: batiste weight linen

You may be thinking of The Linen House.
http://thelinenhouse.com/<http://thelinenhouse.com/>  I have their complete
sample collection.
Their Napoli, Voile De Lin, Lille, Roma & Veneszia would all work for under
clothing.

I'd say the Napoli is the softest and finest, but I bet if you wrote and
asked them they would help.

I'll be there in September!  Weeee! I wonder if they'd mind if I wrapped
myself up in a few yards just to get a rush!

Sg