Susan B. Farmer wrote:

They'll be $1.99 at Joann's next week, July 22-28. Limit 10.

Well, dang-it-all! I just bought a boat-load from Hobby-Lobby for $0.99 ... Was this book out yet? noooooooooo. harrumph!

I hate it when that happens. Worse, when the book is out, but the local store doesn't have the patterns yet. That's really frustrating.

Hobby Lobby has some good deals from time to time, but they like to tear the top of the envelope off when you buy them on sale. I can see marking the envelope like Hancock's does, so it can't be returned for full price, but the envelope flap often has important sizing information on it! I refuse to buy patterns at Hobby Lobby any more because of that.

Dawn