From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mary
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Life magazine from 1939 and 1952

In cleaning out the vault at work I came across two issues of Life Magazines
from 1939 and 1952. The cover article for the 1952 is the "The $3 Billion
Wedding Business". There are some neat pictures of crinolines thought the
one of a guy messing with a silk dress while smoking is scary. The ads in
both issues are facinating.

Would anyone be interested in these? My boss is entirely unsentimental and I
don't have room at home to take on another era.

Cheers,
Mary
10:36 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.