Greetings,

Please forgive this commercial post. I've already posted this to the YahooGroups but for those of you who aren't members and might be interested... I'm moving and clearing out my fabric stash. I've just added a bunch of silks to the page... http://www.cyberiosity.com/FabricSale/Default.html

Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested in any of these fabrics. I apologize in advance - none of the gowns currently showing on the garb page are available, however there will be a silk and linen corset boned with reeds going up on that page tomorrow, as well as a wool cloak. If anyone is interested in the corset and wants photos before tomorrow I can easily email them. It is a brand new corset, never worn (the purchaser reneged so I'm dropping the price to sell) and is silk, linen and boned with reeds.

Cheers,
Danielle Nunn-Weinberg