"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour

On Oct 4, 2007, at 4:33 PM, Rickard, Patty wrote:

Oooh - don't forget the "pass the scary objects" game. Blindfolded - pass spaghetti (cooked), cooked (canned) plums, etc. with suitably lurid descriptions.

BTW, my dummy is wearing her little cloth cover with two riding jackets (on hangers) hanging off the top. (I haven't been riding for an age, either).

Patty

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Deredere Galbraith
Sent: Thu 10/4/2007 4:09 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] My dressmaker's dummy is halloween stuff

My dummy is wearing an absolutely ugly synthetic cheap black Halloween
cape for my husband.
We bought it from Smiffys along with some other fun Halloween stuff.
He is going to be lord Dracula and I will be Corpse Bride.
I am having so much fun thinking of how I am going to decorate the house.
Planning on hanging plastic in front of the living room door as in some
scary movies.
Maybe some "blood" smears on them.
In the front garden there will be a cross with some graveyard candles
and a morgue sign.
One of the kitchen doors will be open but will have red and white tape
in front of it and a sign keep out and than a silhouette on the kitchen
floor like at a crime seen....
Green lemonade with floating eyeballs in them....

I hope so that some of the guest will be in fun costumes.