As I said in a previous posting, Kinko's got into MAJOR copyright- violation trouble ten or so years ago and since then their policy has been Extreme Vigilance, to the point of absurdity. If you have something other than your own typescript or your own drawings to copy, go somewhere else.
--Ruth Anne Baumgartner
scholar gypsy and amateur costumer