Right now Yasmine's naked, but there's two commissions that she'll be alternately wearing probably by the end of the week.

First one is a 1630-ish dress jacket and overskirt out of a cloth-of-silver brocade and bottle green and pale gold brocade sleeves and stomacher. I don't technically have enough fabric for the skirt, so I'm lining it with white satin and hoping the extra bulk will help disguise the lack. The sleeves and stomacher are being pearled with smoke blue and white freshwater pearls, and silver and gold studs.

The other is an Elizabethan loose robe out of burgundy dupioni, with hanging sleeves of burgundy shot with black dupioni, embroidered in a diamond grid with gold.

I'm hoping to have both of those out the door this week, as I've got 4 other complete outfits to have finished before 12th Night. I either need to hire help or scale back a lot.

Melusine (who shouldn't be on the computer, but hasn't had breakfast yet.)