Marjorie,

I use hair sticks rather than hair pins. My hair is very long and very thick, so regular bobby pins I can get at the local stores are totally useless. I prefer the sturdy metal and wood to the plastic. I also prefer the two-prong sticks to the singles. You can get short and plain ones that barely show at all, too.

Connie

Wyvern Productions
Painting masterpieces in thread.
http://www.wyvernproductions.com

Das Nachtjager Fahnlein
http://www.wyvernproductions.com/landsknecht/

"Things turn out best for those that make the best of the way things turn out." - Art Linkletter