I've heard lemon juice works.

Sylrog
\
On Jan 7, 2008, at 5:21 PM, J A Urbik wrote:

Ok, here is the story. I offered to make the christening gown for a friend who just had a kid. His wife said no-no, we have a family gown! I said ok, less work for me, thats nice. The christening is on the 20th of this month, and just today they pulled out the family gown and instantly called me to ask "how do we get the yellow out of the fabric?" It is, they believe, made out of fine cotton batiste, with lace and such. no idea what the lace is
made of, I have never seen the dress, as it has just been pulled out of
storage.

So, ideas for me to tell them about how to get the fabric back to white, does anybody have ideas for me to tell them? I told them that I don't think there is much you can do, but i do remember this list having threads on this
topic, i just am not finding them right away.