Lurker here. I own 3 knitting machines: a regular Studio with ribbing
attachment, a regular Studio with no ribber, and a chunky Studio. I haven't
used
them much lately but when my kids were small I was always making them hats,
scarves, lined mittens, and sweaters. I used to be in craft fairs and made
pretty good money just selling lined mittens and slippers. You don't have to
know
how to hand knit to use a machine because the terminology is complete
different.

I also own a very old stocking knitting machine that is circular. I haven't
done anything with that yet. I am curious to see if I could make stockings on
it  that re enactors could use.

Chris P.

favorites at AOL Food.