Hi, A non-profit sailing place I frequent had an old industrial pfaff sewing
machine donated. They can't figure out how to get it to work as the upper
thread isn't catching the bobbin thread.  I took a look at it and think that
the upper thread isn't getting low enough to catch the bobbin thread. I'm not
sure how to fix this. I did tell them to check the needle, but the needles in
the drawer were the right ones for the machine.

Any advise where I can get more help? I did find that the pfaff has a bunch of
manuals up, but I didn't see a model number on the machine (but I may have been
looking at the wrong spot).  And this is an old one and I am not sure their
manuals go back that far.

I'd love to get them up and running with this as then they may let me use it
from time to time ;-)

thanks, Susan in Seattle