Drat it!  I can't afford to travel very far.  Even Southern California is
probably outside my budget for the forseeable future.  Will you be doing
anything in Northern California in the near future?

Ginni Morgan

>>> Robin Netherton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7/28/08 10:35 PM >>>
Two items of note for those of you interested in my lectures on medieval
dress, and are within range of either Ohio or Southern California:

-- I will be giving a full day of lectures (five in all) in Oxford, Ohio, at
Miami University, on Saturday, Oct. 11, 2008. The website for registration
isn't quite ready yet, but I figured some people would appreciate advance
notice of the date and place for your calendar. My topics will be as follows:
        1. The Gothic Fitted Dress
        2. The Greenland Gored Gown
        3. Will the Real Sideless Surcoat Please Stand Up?
        4. The 15th Century V-Necked Gown
        5. When Medieval Meets Victorian: The Roots of Modern Costume Sources

-- I have been approached for a possible appearance in the Los Angeles area,
early in 2009. This, too, would be a full day consisting of five lectures,
similar to the above, though probably with some slight variation in the
lecture lineup. The organizer would like to get a sense of how much interest
there is so she can choose a suitable venue. If you think you might want to
attend, please let her know. You can post here and I'll pass the word along,
or contact her directly (with a copy to me, please): Kerri, at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--Robin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.