Hello everyone,
I'm in the early planning stages of a Holliday to the UK about this time
next year and I'm trying to work out what I should visit, I'm spending a
week in London with friends and after that point I'm planning to spend
another 2 or 3 weeks around the UK & Ireland. the London part of my trip is
fairly firmly planned but for the rest of the UK & Ireland I've only got
Bath, Stratford on Avon, Warwick Castle, and Hampton Court definitely on my
list so far, so what else would you suggest for a costumer and Tudor history
nut?
Elizabeth