My house is decorated as a spider-filled graveyard so I am dressed as spider
graveyard queen.  I have a bony crown and an all black outfit which includes
short puff sleeve (cartridge pleated) jacket over black canvas Victorian corset
over skirt which is below knee a-line in front and floor length knife pleated
in back and draped in black gauze swag.  Plus spider accessories.  Subtract the
spider accessories and change the shoes and it looks kinda steampunk.  I didn't
have to go to work today so I'll be wearing it at home to scare kids and have
people over for drinks and scary movies.

Kathy