So who dressed up for work today and what are you wearing?

I went to work as a Goth! I used an old Gunne Saxe dress I don't remember how I got, it's been waiting in the costume closet for a good 10 years, I bought a decent-quality wig, lots of makeup... I was expecting comments such as "That's different", or "it really changes you"... what I got were "Wow, you're beautiful!". Maybe I should become a Goth for real ;-)

Last Saturday we had a party, where we had to dress as movie characters. We dressed as Shaun of the Dead. My bf was Shaun, and I was a zombie. Great fun there too! It's weird how it scares people when you were weird colour contact lenses.

You can see both here http://www.picasaweb.com/audreybmorin/Halloween2008/ (the last picture is of friends of ours, unrelated to my own costumes)