Well, I never get anything costume related from my friends and family. But  I
do sew for them every year. Last year was very successful. I made long (to
the  floor) robes out of cotton batiks. Everyone loved theirs. This year I'm
back to  short sleeve shirts out of outrageous prints. My fave is out of a
fabric
printed  with a kitchen scene of Donna Reed-like women in their 50's
crinolines and  pearls doing housework! There's one decorating a cake, one
cleaning.... And  one LOADING THE DISHWASHER! Who'd have thought a dishwasher
would be
printed on  a fabric much less someone loading a dishwasher? I gave that shirt
to my friend  Lynne who hates and does not do housework....to prove that in
fashion there  can be irony as well as ironing.
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.