> Oh yeah, and a flying monkey :).  I need to make him a little
> vest......
>
> Catherine>>
>
> perk?
>
> Flying monkey?
>
> My SCA coat of arms is a winged monkey. Any clue where he came from?

No idea about Catherine's, but I think mine came from here:
http://www.officeplayground.com/flyingmonkey.html
or possibly here:
http://www.sciplus.com/singleItem.cfm/terms/14980

But there's a better selection and better prices at Amazon at the
moment.

<snip for length>
--Robin
Not surprised Robin already had one of these :), and yes it is the same
one as in her link.  I think the hubby said he found it at Half-Price
Bookstore.  The cats still aren't sure what to do about the
screaming.....

This item is currently under consideration too :):
http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/whatonearth/Item_Flying-Monkeys_CB1282_ps_srm.html

Catherine