From: albert...@aol.com <albert...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Yellowed silk
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 1:50 PM

In a message dated 1/4/2009 1:11:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hippy_dippy_dan...@yahoo.com writes:

if I  remember correctly, silk has the same chemical make up as human hair.

I find that hard to believe. Silk comes from caterpillars....it's their
cocoon. It has little to do with hair. I'd say what you are trying to
remember  is
WOOL has about the same chemical make up as human hair....since both are
hair....made by mammals.