Hi all,

I know some here had expressed interest if I ever decided to sell this book.
Well, now's the time, and I can't recall which of you had said you might
want it. I'm offering up for closed bidding here first before putting it up
on Amazon, so I'll be willing to cut a better deal than if I have to go that
route. It's in good condition, having had only me as an owner, and it does
include the intact dust cover. I hate to see it go, but unfortunately the
economy dictates it right now.

If you want to look up the volume online its:

Medieval European Jewellery, With a catalogue of the Collection in the
Victoria and Albert Museum
Ronald W. Lightbown

You can see a couple copies up for sale on Amazon, along with editorial
reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Mediaeval-European-Jewellery-Catalogue-Collection/dp/0
948107871

I'll be gone for the weekend, so if you email me I may not respond until
Sunday night or Monday.

--Karen