I'd actually say it was SCA Generic Early Period, myself, since it looks like he's wearing front-lacing suede boots. :-)

I agree with the Normanish, c. 1100, with either small side gores or the garment has been pulled into a fold at the side because it isn't hanging straight in the front.

Jen/Pixel/Margaret