Oh, I've looked at them.  though thanks for pointing them out.  i had
mostly decided (on this one dress) to not interline it (mostly for
heat issues) and was hoping someone else would say "Oh, no, you
probably don't need to underline it..."  Drea, on her website, does
mention that there are pictorial examples where the bodice wrinkles
and such, and I think this one will be one such.  I just usually go
for the very straitlaced look(even in real life) so I am very nervous.

On the subject of what Drea says.  I seem to have lost my copy of the
book she published, and am looking for another one used since she is
no longer publishing it.  Does anyone who is no longer using their
copy willing to sell theirs?