> But if one did it once or twice a year, it should become second nature.

I knew someone with a PhD in Math from MIT.  He wanted me to sew him a robe,
but I had no idea what it should really officially look like so I turned
down the job.  He ended up buying one.  It was sleazy shiny polyester with
cheap velvet, in all the right colors and all the official shape, and it
cost him a lot.  Neither one of us was especially impressed, but he said
that's what everyone else would be wearing.  The garment claimed it was
officially correct or he wouldn't have bought it.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows