I realized I made a mistake when typing the prices!!! Actually the price for
creating a pattern is much lower - $10 is not per one square centimeter, but
per 1 x 1 cm. So a 5x5 pattern would cost 5*$10 = $50.
If the pattern is a rectangle, you take it as if it were a square by using the
longer side (ex. pattern 6x8cm is regarded as a 8x8rectangle = 8*$10 = $80).

The problem was communication between our company and the manufacturer in
China, who only speaks Chinese, so that's why the information was so blurred.

Zuzana