I'm confused; she did bone it, just made it without tabs.

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Melanie Schuessler
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 9:15 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Elizabethan Pair of Bodies for a petite figure.

Ah--that can cause real problems.  Boning the tabs will help in that
situation, but adding shoulder straps will help more.

I should clarify that I'm not against boned tabs.  They're great.
But if you're putting a slender person in their first corset, and there's no
boning in the sides and back, I think they're more work than they're worth.

Melanie Schuessler