As a side note, I was in a public place in San Francisco yesterday, and saw
two men who obviously knew each other, each wearing plain band rings on
their left middle fingers.  I don't know if they were in San Francisco for
our Pride event this Sunday, and it was some Gay usage I don't know about,
or pure coincidence on two straight friends.  I didn't ask or say anything.

See what you think of this one:

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows