If I can make a new large ruff in time, my b&w gown of the 1590s. Not sure
when, as I am not doing the Gala, but I would love to get photos of me wearing
it, but have friends who will want to go elsewhere for dinner.

Will be wearing the effigy undies on Sunday, although not with period drawers
unless I get off my behind and make those, too. I have a plain modern set of
drawers that I wear.

I think this is the first time I've planned on dressing up since my first CC
years ago.

Kimiko