It all depends on the people. Yes, there will be some people dressed during the
day. Some don't attend classes, or just a few and just hang out to chat and
take photos in the pretty garden area between the two buildings (main building
and the Tower). Those who are in classes are asked not to wear anything large,
so I've seen small bustles, but no major hoops. Most are wearing regular street
clothes, or costumes that are easy to wear. You will want to wear layers, like
a sweater or light jacket, because you never know if your classroom is one that
will be hot, or really cold from the a/c and number of people in them.

And Sunday Undies is a chance to show off your undergarments, and some will
wear a light covering, like a kimono, over their period undies.

Kimiko