Currently my dummy is wearing a black garbage bag, her usual garb when
vacationing in the basement.  However, as Halloween approaches she may venture
upstairs to try on my planned Dia De Los Muertos Halloween outfit, then stay to
be outfitted in garb from the 1910s in order to accompany the 1910s steam
engine from Kinetic Steam Works to a party in January.
P.S.  When you ask this question, Cin, you are supposed to tell us what your
dummy is wearing!
-Kathy

my crafty blog:  www.medievalartcraft.blogspot.com