I've got a princess seamed fantasy pirate "vest" on my virtual dress
form. Saturday is opening day of the local ren faire and opening weekend
is "pirate weekend" so it seemed the natural thing to do. I made a new
skirt out of red scrim, and I re-furbed an old one to wear over that for
modesty. Most sewing I've done in years.>>

One of my dress forms is wearing a linen undergown and linen overdress I just hemmed for a friend. She bought it ready made, and it was pretty, but about six inches too long.

The other one is sadly, at the moment naked except for a couple Viking things belonging to another friend that need work and are just tossed over the top.

Dianne