On Thursday 15 October 2009 12:21:47 pm Alexandria Doyle wrote:
> I was planning to run it through the dryer with one of the at-home dry
> cleaner products to freshen it up, but it seems like hair and such
> just cling horribly to the wool and I don't know that the tumbling
> would be enough to get the grass off.

I'd recommend against that--the heat won't help that much (the mud's already
long dry, right?) and the tumbling won't be enough to get it loose.  What you
need is a clothes brush--you should be able to find one in a department store
for cheap.

--

Cathy Raymond <ca...@thyrsus.com>

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
  --Walter Bagehot