I don't think I have a "standard brush" for a hair brush, everything I
have is wire/wide spacing, same thing with all the combs in my house.
I have to go pick up a fine tooth comb to comb out some tassels I'm
making.  Although, I might have a natural bristle brush in the back of
the cupboard, maybe...
alex

2009/10/15 Käthe Barrows <kay...@gmail.com>:
> Hairbrush
>
> On a "fuzzy" dress, I have really good luck with brushing dirt and such out
>> of hems with what was sold as a pot brush, but is a round, natural bristled
>> brush about 3 inches in diameter. I'd like to find a bigger one, but this
>> one at least is nice and stiff. I got it at World Market.
>

> --
> Carolyn Kayta Barrows
> --
> “The future is already here, it is just unevenly distributed.”   -William
> Gibson
> --

So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…