From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:06 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Quiet list

Hello!

This list has been quiet for over a week - Is anyone out there?

Does anyone want to share any plans for Yule/Solstice/whatever new costume
projects?

Sandy

"Those Who Fail to Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;
Those Who Fail To Learn History Correctly - Why They Are Simply Doomed."

Achemdro'hm
"The Illusion of Historical Fact"
-- C. Y. 4971

Andromeda