> Does anyone want to share any plans for Yule/Solstice/whatever new costume
> projects?

I am still stuck on finishing off a silk Elizabethan loose gown that I can't
seem to finish. I've got some pretty trim cord that looks better than what I
was trying to add, so hopefully it will get done by the end of the year.

I am still plugging away on embroidering the blackwork pattern all over linen
to be made into a partlet... it's a long term project

Otherwise, I'm in hibernation mode trying to figure out what to work on next,
which may be pajamas made from a Folkwear pattern of a Regency dress.
 Kimiko Small
http://www.kimiko1.com
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Ghandi

The Tudor Lady's Wardrobe pattern
http://www.margospatterns.com/