From: Regina Voorhes <reginalaws...@gmail.com>
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 10:03:28 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Steampunk ideas

I am looking for a pattern, available in plus sizes, for a military-looking
Steampunk outfit.  I plan to do a sporting-type suit, and was wondering if
anyone knows about Truly Victorian's split skirt and 183 Riding Habit Bodice
or Laughing Moon's 1890's Sporting Costume with Leggings patterns?

I have never used either maker, but I am a very experienced historical
costumer.

Ever,
Regina in L.A.