  From: Regina Voorhes <reginalaws...@gmail.com>
  To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
  Subject: [h-cost] Steampunk ideas

  I am looking for a pattern, available in plus sizes, for a military-looking
  Steampunk outfit.  I plan to do a sporting-type suit, and was wondering if
  anyone knows about Truly Victorian's split skirt and 183 Riding Habit Bodice
  or Laughing Moon's 1890's Sporting Costume with Leggings patterns?

  I have never used either maker, but I am a very experienced historical
  costumer.

  Ever,
  Regina in L.A.