Just like the special effects done by computer... things aren't always what
they seem. I think it's great to fudge the reality of fabrics sometimes. Unless
someone has their hands on the fabric itself, probably won't be able to tell
when it's real or faked. It got the desired "effect" that affected the scene so
congratulations on the work!! Need help sometime? Just give me a call if you
want more hands to help.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Rautine